Pages

17.6.07

Playing With Word 2007: So That’s How You Do That!

Well managed to successfully upload the first post. Having gone through the set up process to enable word to talk to my Blog Host, it was a simple matter of pressing the publish button on the ribbon, and then selecting whether to publish as draft or simply to publish. Since I am playing this afternoon I opted to publish as draft first, and see what happened.

I also have a wordpress account with ethink.org, so wonder whether I can publish to there from here too. Have set up the account details, and here goes. That's interesting now below my header I have an account indicator and a drop down menu, so I can choose which account the blog entry is intended for, lets try uploading to one and then sending to the other, and see what happens.

No comments: